The large ivory pattern of this Dash and Albert Lattice Woven Jute Rug emerges from the relaxed natural jute kilim weave. The pattern is punctuated with charcoal dots at the interstices. This simple flatwoven jute design offers beauty and appeal on a scale that makes it modern and timeless. Eco-friendly, ultra durable and great for any indoor room.
- 80% Jute, 15% Cotton, 5% Polyester
- Made in India
- Eco-friendly, sustainable, natural materials
- tightly woven, ultra-durable construction
- lightweight, sophisticated, natural earthen charm
- Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition
- For jute rugs, we recommend professional cleaning only
- Great in high-traffic indoor areas and on covered porches
- Placement of these rugs is important, as Jute rugs are dyed with vegetable based dyes that can fade if exposed to frequent sunlight
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping
- Due to the handmade nature, variations in color & slight variations in size are expected
- THIS RUG IS A SPECIAL ORDER; IT IS SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER. FINAL SALE, CANNOT BE RETURNED
Typically ships in 5-7 days however, due to Covid there may be a 2-4 week delay in shipping.