This Dash and Albert Cassia Jute Rug was inspired by the unique geometric Kuba weaving of central Africa. The sacred Kuba designs are mathematical and rhythmic in vegetable-dyed earth tones and evolved from a number of techniques featuring flat weaving and cut pile, with patchwork, embroidery, and appliqué. The Cassia Jute Rug has a balanced block motif woven onto alternating rectangles of natural, black and bleached oak. Hard working jute fiber is sophisticated and practical, especially for high traffic areas.
- Durable construction; lightweight; often reversible; eye-catching patterns
- 82% Jute & 18% Cotton
- Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition.
- For jute rugs, we recommend professional cleaning only
- Due to the handmade nature, variations in color & slight variations in size are expected.
- Made in India
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping
- THIS RUG IS A SPECIAL ORDER; IT IS SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER. FINAL SALE, CANNOT BE RETURNED
Typically ships in 5-7 days however, due to Covid there may be a 2-4 week delay in shipping.